For Shapes (File Folder Game)
How to make:
1. Chose the colored version or the black and white version of the game. If you choose colored just simply print all the pages. If you choose the black and white, print and color in all the pages.
2. Cut out all the pieces
3. Mount the 8 leaves with the small shapes onto an open file folder.
4. Mount the remaining 8 leaves onto a piece of tag board then cut out.
5. Glue directions and game title onto the front of the file folder.
6. Glue the game label onto the file folder tab.
7. Laminate the inside of the file folder and the tag board pieces.
8. Add a small piece of Velcro to each leaf on the file folder. Add the other side of the Velcro to the back of the loose leaves.
9. Store pieces in an envelope.