Buttons (File Folder Game)
1. Chose the colored version or the black and white version of the game.
If you choose colored just simply print all the pages. If you choose the
black and white, print and color in all the pages.
2. Cut out all the pieces
3. Mount the 10 gingerbread men (with shape buttons) onto
an open file folder.
4. Mount the remaining 10 gingerbread men (with the words) onto a piece of tag board then cut out.
5. Glue directions and game title onto the front of the file folder.
6. Glue the game label onto the file folder tab.
7. Laminate the inside of the file folder and the tag board pieces.
8. Add a small piece of Velcro to the gingerbread men on the file folder. Add the
other side of the Velcro to the back of the loose gingerbread men.
9. Store pieces in an envelope.