Snowflake Numbers (File Folder Game)
1. Just simply print all the pages.
2. Cut out all the pieces
3. Mount the 10 snowflakes (with dots) onto
an open file folder.
4. Mount the remaining 10 snowflakes (with numbers) onto a piece of tag board then cut out.
5. Glue directions and game title onto the front of the file folder.
6. Glue the game label onto the file folder tab.
7. Laminate the inside of the file folder and the tag board pieces.
8. Add a small piece of Velcro to the snowflakes on the file folder. Add the
other side of the Velcro to the back of the loose snowflakes.
9. Store pieces in an envelope.